Navori QL is the only digital dashboard software you need to make better business decisions.
- QL’s built-in Template Designer lets you create captivating dashboards using your company’s own KPI data, images, videos and social media posts. QL users build templates to share critical business information and financial reporting with very little effort.
- QL templates can display any multimedia content including live corporate data, social media postings from Twitter and Facebook, Microsoft Exchange calendar data and server hosted data feeds.
- QL fully supports HTML5 content so you can display KPI dashboards created in many other software applications. No conversion required.
- Trigger any message or content based on your own metrics using the QL Trigger API and Conditional Playback features. For example, you can show a congratulatory message when sales targets are met, deliver an alert when immediate action is required or highlight corporate milestones, with no coding required.
- Only authorized screens can display sensitive content, so your data always remains secure. Simply tag your players and content as public or private. QL will always show the right content on the right screen. This is essential for any type of KPI dashboard software.
- Display announcements or other time sensitive content at the right date and time. QL’s content validity feature lets you program when your content can be shown. Show updated weekly/monthly reports on a recurring cycle or on specific dates and times.
- Authorized staff members can trigger dashboards and other content remotely using their smartphone or tablet. This is especially useful for mobile and undesked employees who don’t necessarily have access to an office PC.
- QL Content Manager can be accessed from the cloud or from an enterprise’s own internal servers making it especially useful for delivering financial information in a secure manner.
Think of Navori QL as your team’s dashboard display software, always ready to deliver insights that inform, and motivate. The Template Designer is part of the QL Content Manager. It’s a sophisticated layout tool users can access right from their web browser. Template Designer makes it easy for anyone to create effective content from corporate data sources.
KPI dashboards are great for employee engagement
Create KPI display boards that inform and engage your staff in any department, work group or across the entire company. QL monitors your data and automatically displays relevant information to the right audience whenever it’s needed. Share your own graphs, and performance reports with every team member. It’s the perfect KPI software for any business.
KPI dashboards deliver insights at the point of decision
Companies that share KPI data with their staff typically benefit from greater engagement across departments. Each customer also benefits from these insights as they deal with better informed staff members. As satisfaction increases, overall performance improves making for a more successful enterprise.
Why are KPI dashboards so important?
Businesses use key performance indicators, or KPI, to measure how well they are doing relative to their business objectives. It’s a way to determine if the company is doing well, or if it needs to change its business practices in order to meet its targets.
While there are many ways to track key performance indicators, some rely on what’s commonly known as a KPI dashboard, or live dashboard to visualize business performance in real-time. KPI dashboards rely on business data to deliver insights to managers and teams alike so they can track and analyse critical metrics.
The KPI dashboard is a software program designed to access data from various sources and present the information so it is easily understood by everyone. It uses visual references such as colourful charts and live data tables to share insights into a company’s financial health to every stakeholder regardless of their physical location.
What types of KPIs are there?
KPIs are directly related to a company’s business objectives. Think of profits, costs, actual revenue vs. target, cost of goods sold, sales by region, expenses vs. budget, accounts payable data, etc. It’s information managers need to make smart business decisions and reach their goals.
Live dashboards delivered through kpi software can improve your company’s business intelligence and increase its market share. KPI dashboards deliver critical business visualizations where and when it’s needed.