This program is designed to assist digital signage network operators, brick and mortar venues who want to operate their own digital signage department. DSOs typically migrate to our software from their home-made software or a competitor’s product. DSOs purchase their own Navori QL Server license and lease the player licenses.
FOUR STRATEGIC ADVANTAGES FOR OPERATORS TO CHOOSE NAVORI QL:
QL lets you innovate so you can offer new services, empower your sales force and increase you market penetration. You can support a wider range of applications with a single software product. QL’s renowned dependability, market specific add-ons and software development kit (SDK) lets you expand your market. Respond to any customer’s need and improve your sales conversion rate.
EFFICIENCY / RETURN ON INVESTMENT
QL streamlines your digital signage deployments through innovation which improves your ROI. Our android players simplify the migration process and help cut down digital signage deployment costs. QL digital signage software is made up of two components:
- The QL Server backend service is a standardized software application that is highly efficient and very reliable.
- Your team uses our SDK to create bespoke solutions designed for your local market and your customer’s needs.
SEAMLESSLY MIGRATE YOUR EXISTING DEPLOYMENTS
QL is available as an OEM version created specifically for DSOs.
The QL Server SDK lets you connect your own custom UI front end creating a fully seamless migration path for your customers.
Our white label Android players simplify the migration process and are more efficient than other digital signage product
IMPROVE YOUR SERVICE QUALITY AND SCABILITY
Follow the advice of a global software vendor with 19 years of experience and hundreds of thousands of players deployed on the field. QL is fully scalable thanks to its modern architecture and its use of the latest technologies such as Microsoft IIS, SQL, server load-balancing, support for content delivery networks and more…
WHO QUALIFIES FOR DSO STATUS?
- Any digital signage operator with a network of 300 or more players.
- Upgrading from home-made or competing software.
- Companies who have qualified and experienced of our industry.
- Companies with a sales force dedicated to digital signage.