Here’s why businesses rely on the QL platform for corporate communications:
- Display real-time greetings for visitors, announcements and reminders for employees, and live room scheduling via QL Player’s live data feed support.
- Deliver content to corporate offices, regional /local offices, factories and warehouses on a single platform.
- Utilize the content you already have: video files, images, HTML5, streaming video, real-time data from multiple sources: RSS / XML, social media feeds from Twitter and Facebook, Google Calendar and Microsoft Exchange.
- Let your administrators control user rights profiles for staff members based on their responsibilities: IT professional, content manager, creative staff, data administrator…
- Run a secure system. Try QL’s encrypted logins or Active Directory / SSO support.
- Connect with your corporate SQL server or any remote file server for unlimited data and content storage. Use content delivery networks and fail-over servers.
- Display live data from any internal database, business intelligence dashboard, or live data feed.
- Automate your processes with the QL Server API. Bypass the software UI and control QL from your own existing business applications.
- QL Mobile lets non-desk and mobile employees take control of their local signage. Interrupt currently scheduled programs and launch content on-demand from any smartphone or tablet.
Keep your staff informed and engaged with digital signage for corporate communications.
Find out more ▪ Samsung-Lg-Philips-Elo All-In-One Digital Displays ▪ Cost Savings All-in-One SoC vs. External Media Player ▪ Interactive Screen Saver ▪ Dynamic Data Feeds ▪ Manager Mobile – SoC Display Control ▪ Multi-player Synchronization