QL Digital Signage Software Certified on Panasonic AF1 Displays SoC
Navori has developed a QL Player version for Panasonic digital signage AF-1 professional series displays with embedded Android player.
QL Player is the first and only software application that is native to this hardware platform. It offers the same level of performance as a Windows PC or a 2K external Android media player. Every QL feature is supported, including remote screen on/off control.
This Android OpenPort PLATFORM™ is Google certified. It features System on a Chip (SoC) and is delivered with an embedded Android media player. The Panasonic digital sign displays are available in 42, 49 and 55 inch versions.
They are available worldwide from your local Panasonic sales office.
BENEFITS OF USING QL PLAYER WITH PANASONIC AF1 DISPLAYS:
- Delivers a professional grade Android player software application with unparalleled performance and smooth transitions.
- Supports multi-zone/multi-layered templates, data feeds, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google Calendar and Outlook Exchange.
- Every QL Player feature is supported on the AF1 Display hardware.
- QL Player has full control of all hardware resources which is critical for mid to large-size digital signage deployments.
- QL Player is certified by Panasonic and downloadable from their app store.
- QL Player is the only native Android application available for this platform.
BENEFITS OF THE PANASONIC DIGITAL DISPLAY AF1 SERIES WITH EMBEDDED SOC PLAYER:
- The Android™ OpenPort PLATFORM™ is Google certified ensuring stable and secure 24×7 operation.
- Professional grade hardware.
- Simple to install and easy to use.
- High brightness and off axis readability.