QL Player software runs on Philips Digital Signage D-Line series displays with Android SoC
QL Player is the first and only software application that is native to this hardware platform. It offers the same level of performance as a Windows PC or a 2K external Android media player.
A link to download Navori QL will be accessible directly from the Philips professional displays app store or Navori QL Content Manager.
The Philips digital sign displays come in two versions: a standard display in 32, 43, 49, 55 and 65 inch versions, and a touch display in 10, 43, 55, and 65 inch versions. The displays are available worldwide from your local Philips sales office.
BENEFITS OF USING QL PLAYER WITH PHILIPS D-Line DISPLAYS:
- Delivers a professional grade Native Android player software with unparalleled performance and smooth transitions. Supports multi-zone/multi-layered templates, data feeds, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google Calendar and Outlook Exchange.
- Every QL Player feature is supported on the D-Line series display hardware.
- QL Player has full control of all hardware resources which is critical for mid to large-size digital signage deployments.
- QL Player is certified by Philips and a link will be accessible from the Philips professional displays app store to download Navori QL.
- QL Player is the only native Android application available for this platform.
BENEFITS OF THE PHILIPS DIGITAL DISPLAY D-Line SERIES WITH EMBEDDED SOC PLAYER:
- Professional grade hardware Simple to install and easy to use.
- Available with Touch screens for interactive digital signage.
- High brightness and off axis readability.
- Integrated WiFi and mPCIe slot for M2M communication.
- The Android™ platform is Google certified ensuring stable and secure 24×7 operation.