Navori releases a QL Player version made especially for Philips D-Line series digital signage displays with embedded Android player.
QL Player is the first and only software application that is native to this hardware platform. It offers the same level of performance as a Windows PC or a 2K external Android media player.
A link to download Navori QL will be accessible directly from the Philips professional displays app store or Navori QL Content Manager.
The Philips digital sign displays come in two versions: a standard display in 32, 43, 49, 55 and 65 inch versions, and a touch display in 10, 43, 55, and 65 inch versions. The displays are available worldwide from your local Philips sales office.
BENEFITS OF USING QL PLAYER WITH PHILIPS D-Line DISPLAYS:
- Delivers a professional grade Native Android player software with unparalleled performance and smooth transitions. Supports multi-zone/multi-layered templates, data feeds, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google Calendar and Outlook Exchange.
- Every QL Player feature is supported on the D-Line series display hardware.
- QL Player has full control of all hardware resources which is critical for mid to large-size digital signage deployments.
- QL Player is certified by Philips and a link will be accessible from the Philips professional displays app store to download Navori QL.
- QL Player is the only native Android application available for this platform.
BENEFITS OF THE PHILIPS DIGITAL DISPLAY D-Line SERIES WITH EMBEDDED SOC PLAYER:
- Professional grade hardware Simple to install and easy to use.
- Available with Touch screens for interactive digital signage.
- High brightness and off axis readability.
- Integrated WiFi and mPCIe slot for M2M communication.
- The Android™ platform is Google certified ensuring stable and secure 24×7 operation.