Managing a growing digital signage network can be time consuming and demanding, especially in a busy hospital or clinic. It’s why it’s so important to pick a solution that people will benefit from and continually use.
While QL is very user-friendly, it’s also feature-rich with AI-powered content triggering and automation capabilities that deliver content and messages to the right audience, at the right time.
Due to the sensitive nature of their operations, hospitals and clinics require secure and reliable software solutions.
- QL is stress-tested and validated by an independent third-party security firm to ensure it can meet the demands of healthcare professionals.
- QL Server supports Active Directory/ADFS single sign-on, and QL Players are compatible with proxy servers and support encrypted communication.
- QL can meet any server requirement. Our platform is available as an on-premise or cloud-based “software-as-a-service” product, and healthcare professionals can choose the version that fits their needs.
- QL Cloud is hosted and managed by Navori Lab’s own engineers in a secure and private environment, making it suitable for healthcare applications.
- QL on-premise can be hosted on the hospital’s own IT infrastructure or its designated hosting provider. The main application, QL Server, can be installed on physical or virtual servers. The application database can reside locally or on a remote server for more flexibility.
Since medical facilities can be hectic, healthcare digital signage needs to be easy to use and offer features that the staff need.